Pseudocode for new fluxall qc processing
These are new scripts that will make up the new fluxall qc processing pipeline. This is run by site/year. Should enable showing corrections and gapfilling in diagnostic plots.
load fluxall file for site/year and create fluxall_raw
- input fluxall table (fluxall_raw)
- Apply radiation corrections/calibrations
- Precip fixes
- Correct flux data.
- Output corrected fluxall table (fluxall_qc)
- input corrected fluxall table (fluxall_qc)
- flag flux data
- ustar, wind, etc
- Output rbd table (fluxall_qc_rbd)
- input corrected, rbd table (fluxall_qc_rbd)
- fill fluxes from 30min
- fill flux from local (regression fit from another NMEG site)
- fill met gaps from nearby site
- Output gapfilled fluxall table (fluxall_qc_rbd_gf)
write output files
- site_year_fluxall_qc.txt output from fluxall_qc_rbd table
- site_year_fluxall_qc_gf.txt output from fluxall_qc_rbd_gf table.
- Possibly create and output a standardized 'for_gapfilling' file
2 types of plots
These can be toggled with a flag in master scripts
- QC/RBD plots - show all changes to data as they happen - data removed, corrections, etc.
- Summary plots - summaraize the data in a nice way, may indicate corrections to make of bad data to remove.