- Cleaned up the pm2.5 data using find/replace in vim
- Rebuilt the sampletracking data file from the spreadsheet, removing some bad data/samples
- Made worksheet for filtering samples
- Generated timeline graphs of all samples taken (all and by category), and those sent/to-be-sent to Kiowa
- Created a sample log file for matlab (sampletracking_110505.txt).
- Downloaded hourly pm2.5 data provided by DAQ from PCAPS page.
- This data is in separate files for each day, so I concatenated them into one file with a bash script (see below)
- Created a matlab script that reads sample log file and pm2.5 data and outputs a timeline of samples taken, and which have been run.
Bash code to concatenate the daily pm2.5 files (minus headers in each file)
# Run from directory containing all files # Last 24 lines in each file contain the data (the top is all header stuff) for i in *.txt; do tail -24 "$i" >> newfile.txt; done